Saturday, August 7, 2010

M.I.A.

Well, I will be missing for awhile...don't know when I will be back. My husband has been battling a gastric ulcer while he has been deployed and the Army decided to send him to the hospital in Germany for further tests. I decided to head up that way and meet him...Wow, after 8 1/2 months, I will be reuniting with him. Its kind of bittersweet...I get to see him and hold him, but he is sick.

I'll try to give updates as I recieve them, but all I can say now is that I made it to Germany, have a room, bored out of my mind, and waiting for the hubby to get here. Who knew I would beat him here?

The drive up here was not to bad except for the fact that I got lost, but found my way there all by myself. The GPS ran out of battery an hour and a half into the trip and I didn't know the lighter thing didn't work until after it went out. S0, the rest of the 8 hour drive was up to written directions.

I got here around 10:00 p.m., but didn't actually get a room until 1:00 a.m. Just to let you know, if you plan on coming this way...don't! The people here are kinda rude and don't like to help you with directions...BOO on Ramstein!

Anyways, Until next time...later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home