Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's Highlights

[1] Had the advantage to sleep until 13:00 today, and yes, I took it. Waking up that late gave me a headache, but it was nice to not have to be anywhere early for a change. I am loving the days I have off now because it lets me focus on myself before Gregg makes his way home.

[2] I had my Chocolate shakes tonight again, and I really wish I did not have them sometime. When I get the shakes it makes me crazy searching all around the house to find that one candy bar that is no where to be found. Then, I make the drive to the grocery store to buy just that one candy bar...how pathetic? I know. But it keeps me from curling up in a ball screaming at nothing.

[3] I prepped myself for the week, and I happy to say I am off again on Thursday. So, I will be planning something for myself in order to enjoy the day. Who knows, maybe a day at the dog park will be nice?

[4] I got asked to go on the summer camp trip to Germany starting the 27th, and I am happy about that. Some of our plans are to include a bike ride, hike, Toy Story 3 movie in 3D, and more. The only thing left to do for that is pack, and find someone to watch Jack.

[5] Yesterday, I went ahead and purchased the hubby's birthday gift, and I am super excited about it. I know I won't be able to touch it, but I am going to want to use it as much as he does. I wish I could tell you blogger friends what I got him, but I have realized he likes to check the blog out from time to time.

[6] I have made it half-way through Eat, Love, Pray, and I absolutely enjoying it. I can't put it down because it has made me grin from ear to ear, have that feeling of oh so good, and kind of sad due to the relating of certain feelings. I can't wait to see what happens next, and most of all, I can't wait to see the movie. Having Julia Roberts as the main character also makes for some excitement because I just love her!

[7] Since I have been preparing for the hubby's leave that is scheduled at the end of next month, I have started thinking about certain things...mostly, what homecoming outfit to wear. Frankly, anything in the closet will do just fine, but I always like the day to be all new. All new butterflies, new hugs and kisses, new walks through the doors, and new outfit! I was browsing a website a fellow blogger posted today [modcloth.com], and wouldn't I just look too cute showing up to pick the husband up in this dress?

Or this dress, a bit more casual...
Or this...



I would definitely play up all three of these choices with some heels. But, I just don't know if I could bring myself to buying a new dress. We'll see...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this one....the right shoe will make this awesome....i'll find a matching shoe too if u want me too...

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Favorite+Flower+Dress


g-

July 19, 2010 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Amanda -- Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is DARLING and Jenn outdid herself!!

July 19, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home