Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

This is my first time doing Top 2 Tuesday, and I am really excited about it. I see a lot of my blogger friends doing it, and I thought I would join in since I miss doing Tuesday's List. So, here it goes...

This weeks Top 2 Tuesday is Top 2 Things I Want to Purchase:
If I was to purchase two things right now, they would be some new black pumps, and a pencil skirt. I find those two things very esstential in a girl's closet, and I don't have either one of these.

[1] First, I would start off with some new BCBG strappy heels. My old BCBG heels have had enough, and are ready to be thrown away. I absolutely adore BCBG for their shoes because they are comfy and absolutely hott!

[2] Second, would be a pencil skirt that fits me well. I would love to own this because I think it brings out a girls curves beautifully. I hope to find one that will look good on me soon!

Wouldn't those two things just look great together with a blouse and a clutch in hand?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you definitely need those two items. Those are two very important staples of a well stocked girl's closet. It's also important to not skimp on these items. Buy well made products!

Love, Mom

July 20, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home