Monday, July 26, 2010

What I Learned...

What I learned this week...
[1] Saying goodbye to a friend never gets easier.
[2] Finding someone in Italy that knows how to make a Cosmopolitan does not mean you should ask for another one.
[3] Sleeping for one hour will make for a very hilarious ride to the airport with your good friends.
[4] Dining with friends really takes your mind off of things, and you end up with some really great stories.
[5] God will protect me and my husband and only he knows the plan for us.
[6] That the movie Inception is definitely a great watch for my husband, but will send me in confused state of mind for days.
[7] The beach really does pass the time, and enjoying that time with friends and Mimosa's makes it extrodinary!
[8] Finding a new workout partner is not that hard to do; Thanks Lauren!
[9] I should find a way to get motivated with school again because I am slacking.
This week, I will have to miss out on Top 2 Tuesday, Wishful Wednesday/Wordless Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, and maybe Fill-In Friday! Sorry guys, but I will be traveling to Garmisch, Germany!


I will be there for work and what we have planned is going to be great. The week starts off with a hike up the mountains and a rope's course, then biking and archery, and then Toy Story 3 in 3D! Yep, that's right...I am pretty excited. The only thing I am not excited about is the bus ride up there and having to supervise all night long. UGH! I will definitely need some time to recoperate after this trip. So, see you guys next weekend!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Have a wonderful time in Germany. Looking forward to your update when you return. Safe travels! :)

July 26, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home