Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fill-In


[1] Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?

Besides the horizontal mambo, I would have to say that my most missed activity while my husband is deployed are the days he would play wrestle with me. We always got lots of giggles out of it, and as much as I said I hate it while he is doing it, I miss it so much.


[2] What do you miss least?

Oh, this is easy...The pile up of mountain dew cans on the coffee table or computer desk that leaves rings...GRRR!!


[3] You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?

Blue because its calming and usually have some sort of sky in the picture, green because that is one of my favorite colors, and probably purple because it is another favorite!


[4]If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?

If I had to name my own fragrance, that would be pretty tough because I am not good with coming up with stuff like that. If I had to choose something right at this moment, it would be Intrigue. For some reason, I have really been into that word...plus, I have to do a paper on the word for my Writing class.


[5] If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?

My shoes say that I want to be stylish, but comfy. I do buy heels all the time, but I do tend to put some money into them because they need to be comfy. That is the same way I am with my sandals. I can't buy the sandals that have a hard bottom because they kill my feet, so it has to have some sort of cushion in them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi, you have a new follower :) really enjoyed your answers and can totally relate!
Rachel

July 23, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger New Girl on Post said...

The mountain dew comment made me laugh! Sean does that sometimes too and I HATE it.

July 23, 2010 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger hmb said...

The guys love mountain dew...I don't get it. And they always get the big bladder-buster 20 oz from the PX and only drink half of it. GRRRR!

July 23, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home