Friday, July 16, 2010

Here It Is!!

YAY, my new layout is finally up, and I am so excited! Isn't it cute? Now, I will finally be starting the new activities that I explained here.

During the past week, midterm week arrived. Monday was Writing 291 and Wednesday was IFSM 304 (Computer Ethics). The Writing midterm was nice and breezy, and I walked out of the room feeling confident in my grade. Computer Ethics was not that bad as well, but I felt like she didn't give us enought time to do our best on it. I'm hoping my grade for the midterms will be in next week. The waiting period is always hard when I know I did a good job on something.

During work yesterday, I was given a compliment on how hard I have been working. I guess things do not go unnoticed, and you are rewarded for good behavior. It did make me blush, and the rest of my day got even better!


**This paragraph was deleted for certain reasons...Sorry you missed it!**

The haircutting process also happened yesterday (Thursday). It is not the haircut I wanted at all, but I guess it will do. I came in with a picture of a cute little bob that stopped right under the chin. I was getting tired of my long hair and wanted a short summer look. Well, the hairstylist said right as I showed it to her, "You will not look good with this hairstyle." Shocked and indecisive I can be, I let her do her thing. So, the hair is right at the top of my sholders with a side bang. It does have a few more layers than what I am use to, but it works. I am just hoping I can style it the same way she did. And dont worry, I am getting my pictures taken tonight, so you have have a new pic either tonight or tomorrow. I would not leave you guys hanging!

I have been having a lot of girl night recently and I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. It gets my mind off of stress fro awhile, and I love being able to vent to someone. However, my house gets neglected of cleaning, and the homework gets pushed aside until the last minute. I just can't help hanging out with them because they are all such great ladies! Justine comes home in 4 1/2 weeks, and I am super super excited about that!! I will have so much to do, it won't even be funny!! I need to start preparing for her homecoming!

Anyways, the weekend has just started for me, and I have so much to do. Hopefully, I will be able to get on here again soon! Until next time, later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I love your new header! I vote for getting out of the army and come home! LOL I know you and Gregg will make the right decision.

July 16, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great honey. I like the choice you made. I know you must be very proud! So smart you are and that makes me very proud!!
Love, Mom

July 16, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pros and cons list is a good tool...only you and gregg can make the decision that is right for y'all...im glad i don't have to make that choice...

love the new blog...

now, go take a bubble bath..

g

July 16, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Blogging is way more fun with a gorgeous layout :)

July 19, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home