Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fill-In

I noticed another blogger was doing this fun post, and I thought I would try it out a few times to see if I would like to join in...Everyone likes to talk about themselves, right? ha.
If you are a military spouse, and would like to join in, simply go to Wife of a Sailor.


1. What food reminds you of your spouse?
A steak always reminds me of my husband considering the fact that it is his favorite, and he is great at cooking it. When its steak night at our house, he usually grills a fantastic steak while I prepare mashed potatoes from scratch, and spinach the ole country way. It always so filling for me, but my husband enjoys every bite! Also, sushi reminds me of my husband because that is one particuar food he introduced me too, and we both love it. There is a place here in Italy called Zushi that we like to go to for date nights sometimes. We usually order the 50 piece boat so we can get a little taste of everything. But now that we are trying to be a little healthier, not ordering that boat is going to be a tough one for us!

2. Would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er?
Oh, this is a tough one. I guess the irritating non-stop talker because I usually take meds to fall asleep anyway. Having someone stare out you for long periods of time is wierd...especially when you are sleeping.

3. What are your best tips on how to save money?
Eat at home as much as you can, it saves you money and you eat healthier. Also, be sure to always check the sales rack before the regular priced rack. More than likely, you will find something that will do just fine.

4. What is your favorite summer memory?
My favorite summer memory is when we always got the family together to go to Gulf Shores. It was so relaxing to just sit on the beach all day with nothing to do, but share laughs with the family. Since Gregg and I won't be in Italy after this summer anymore, we are hoping to do a couple summers like that witht he family again.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I do not believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirits, and those are two very different things. I seem to think they are all around us so that way we don't feel alone. I am hoping my brother is with me or my family. It would be nice...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I believe the spirit of Chris is always with you and your family. I know your dad has felt it before!

July 16, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Wife of a Sailor said...

I couldn't sleep with a stare-er, either!

I hope you keep joining us... thanks for playing along this week!

July 17, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home