Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Bachelor

Everyone knows that being in Italy causes me to behind with everything that happens in the states. When you guys watch Amercian Idol on Tuesday and Wednesday, I watch it on Wednesday and Thursday. When you guys watch The Bachelor on Monday, I watch it on Tuesday. Same with Oprah, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, and more. This post is about the Bachelor. I started watching this show the second season it aired, and I got my whole family hooked. I remember the nights we would all pile in the living room with our ice cream, and argue on which girl is better for The Bachelor. Sometimes we agreed, and other time we completely disagreed. Anyways, after watching tonight's episode, I definitely know who my favorite are, and who I strongly dislike. This season is a bit crazy, and I don't understand why these girls argue all the time. Mind your own business, and just do what you came to do...to "find love." I have put pictures up on this post on who I think should be there until the end. And yes, they are in order from most favorite to okay...

Tenley is my number one favorite girl on the bachelor. She is super cute, honest, and not caught up in all the drama in the house. I can't wait for her to have a one on one date with Jake. I really hope she is there until the end. Personality wise, they are perfect.
Second favorite is Ella. I did not have Ella in my group of favorites until tonight. She really didn't stand out until she went on the one on one date with Jake. She is so genuine, and a gorgeous southern girl. I didn't think Jake would be okay with accepting a kid into a marriage, but he was so comfortable with her son. Ella and Jake would seem to be the fun loving family everyone dreams to have.

Now, Ali..hmmm...I loved Ali from the first day, but she is slowly disappearing from my list. She is cute, but needs to really get her nose out of all that drama. I think her arguing with other girls is really going to end up hurting her in the end with Jake. I hope she turns her attitude around because she has potential. Like I said, she is cute, and how a lot to offer, but girl, zip your lips!
So, there you have it...my favorites. I don't have too many which is sad because we are still pretty much in the beginning of the season. Who are yalls favorites, and why?


Signature


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Amanda, I kinda agree with you. I also like Tenley. She seems so sweet and truthful. She seems to tell him everything and doesn't want to hide her past (like it was so bad).

I don't care for Ella, for Jake. She is pretty and sweet and genuine, but I don't think in the end Jake will pick her because of her child when none of the others have children. By having her son there the first date together took away from them getting to know each other as well as the other girls have. So, I'm not so sure about this one.

I LOVE Alli. I thik she is my first choice. I loved their date and she is so sweet and cute. As far as her getting in everyone's problems, I think she is just rrying to help and be honest with everyone. I think all the girls like her, unlike Michelle and Vienna.

Now, Vienna, I really liked her on their date. They were good for each other on the bungee jump. I know all the girls don't like her but I can't really figure out why.

That's my opinion!

Kelly

January 20, 2010 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of them are my favorites because they are losers...anyone who goes on a tv show to find "love" during the four weeks in sweeps month is a ho...i'm just saying....

g

January 20, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home