Friday, January 15, 2010

Flashback Friday


This is Gregg and myself at a friends house in October 2007. We look so different now then we did back a couple of years ago, and I find it so crazy. Look how skinny we both look....oh I wish it was still the same. I never realized how skinny I was until I look back on old photos. I also find it funny that Gregg has those same clothes and still wears them today, and I don't have those jeans or hoodie, and thank goodness for it. If I remember correctly, that night, we grilled with friends, and then we all got on Dylan's boat and went out on the lake for a few hours. To be home again...

Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the jeans and hoodie are on a mexican girl down the street. she bought them from goodwill...

g

January 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home