Thursday, January 14, 2010

McDonalds

Alright, I did it. I forgot to tell you guys that two weeks ago, I experienced my very first meal at McDonald's in Europe. My friends and I stopped at the Mcdonald's in Austria on our way to Germany. It was way better than the McDonald's in the states. It sure is more crowded, but that didn't bother me one bit. When you first walk in, you feel like you should be in a formal gown and the guy's in tuxes. All the employees know different languages so I was finally able to order outside of my house in English. The employees also had very nice polos on and jeans with the McDonald's M print on the back pockets. They were all dressed very neatly. A lot of the food was the same, but they also had some different options that the states does not. At every McDonald's in Europe, you are able to order beer as your drink, but I decided to stick with my traditonal CoCa Cola Light. Here are a few pictures marking the moment...

The outside of McDonald's
The counter where you order and pick up your food
The counter where you order coffee or dessert
The view outside from my seat
View again
My fries, definitely made fresh here in Italy...
little known fact, in Europe, they make these fries and curly Q fries
The sucky part, was that you had to may for your dippage..so 50 cents went to my ketchup
Overall, I enjoyed my visit to McDonald's and will be visiting again. Its sad it took me a whole year to make my way in. Oh, and this post is dedicated to Daddy, Sarah, Katie, Melissa, and Elena for making my last night home worth remembering. I love you guys!


Signature

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ...you visited a very bright mcd...only saw one person from your pics that may have a "negro dialect"....

g

January 15, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home