Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another Week Down:Time for Update

Today is my co-worker Elena's birthday so I decided to do a little baking project and make her cupcakes! It was really hard not to eat them because they smelled really good. They only thing is...I for sure waited until the cupcakes were completely cooled...like an hour...but I guess my kitchen was still too hot that it started to make the icing run. I was really upset with the outcome, but I am posting them on here anyways so my baker mentor can see my first project alone.
The batter...I wanted it soo bad!
The cupcakes...perfectly golden brown.
I dyed the icing purple because that is her favorite color right now.
The finished project...they are okay.

At work, I have been in a cleaning frenzy! So far, I have organized my desk (below), the art area, and the game cabinet. My nexts tasks are the youth's computer area, and my cabinet. My cabinet has a lot of stuff from the previous co-worker, and I have been wanting to get in there for a very long time. Now, only if I could get this excited to clean my house.
Diet Update: I have really been trying to keep up with working out. I started on the 22nd of December and so far I have lost between 3 to 4 pounds. I really want this to work out for me, but it does get hard seeing all these teens come in with chips, candy, sodas, and more! So, please keep praying that I can accomplish it!

Signature


4 Comments:

Blogger Love from Texas said...

the cupcakes are adorable! and good for you... i soo would've eaten one ;)

January 9, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Okay?! Are you kidding me?! Those cupcakes look amazing! I LOVE the frosting color and the candies! Awesome job!

January 10, 2010 at 4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job on the cupcakes...my mouth was watering when i saw the finished product....and another great job on weight loss....take some rice cakes to work to munch on or mini carrots....the crunch feeds the craving.

January 10, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those cupcakes looked amazing. Great job on the weight loss. Keep up the AWESOME job. Love you girl.

January 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home