Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wishful Wednesday


Okay, so I always look at this girl Jessica's blog that I went to elementary school with because I always look for new crafty ideas and new recipes. Well, she finally got one item that I am seriously jealous of. I wish I had the Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine. Yes, I really wish I did. I would love to learn how to sew and especially be able to put my mark on things with the embroidery tool. I tried to learn on my moms sewing machine, but sorry mom, your machine just didn't do many good. I thing I accomplished one side of my friends blanket she wanted us to put together for her boyfriend at the time. I want to do so many things: make cutains, pillows, blankets, and things for my future kids (NOT PREGNANT...I repeat, NOT PREGNANT!). Hopefully, I will be able to invest in one soon. The only thing is, if I get in the next year, I probably would not be able to use it because buying fabric in Italy will make your pocket book completely empty which is a shame because its so fashionable here. Well, I will stop rambling about my wish!

Now, an update! Well, the diet is going okay. I am eating healthy as much as I can, but sometimes I find it hard when friends ask me to go to dinner with them. I don't want to say no because I want to get out of the house, but I would like the menu's here to be a little more healthy friendly...(the salads on italian menus are nasty!) I have also been keeping up on my exercising. I try to do at least an hour of cardio or a bit more. I still can't handle the treadmil, because my shins hurt too much, so I stick with the eliptical and the bike.

I am getting a lot of lesson plans completed at work, so I am ahead of my game. I just can't wait to go back to normal schedule because the days go by a lot faster. No plans for the New Year yet, but my co-workers and I are REALLY trying to figure something out. Some of us want to get out of our house for the count down and others just want to stay at home with a glass of wine. Either one is fine with me.

Another person in our gate got their car broken into. That is 4 in the last two months. I don't know why they are targeting just us. There are more Americans all around us. Those gypsies need to realize we really don't have that much money, and they need to go elsewhere. It seems like our great neighborhood is slowly going bad. This really bothers me that I don't even feel comfortable leaving my car in my gated area. This really does stink!

Well, nothing else is new. I will update everyone again once the NEW YEAR hits us. I hope everyone has fun tomorrow night! Until next time, later!

Signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home