Sunday, December 20, 2009

My New Goal

As many of you deny this fact, but the scale does not lie....I have gained an intense amount of weight. I am sure this is either the Marriage 20 or the Italy 20, but I have to come to terms that I have caught this awful disease. Now since Gregg is away serving our country, I want him to come back to the skinny (yes, I will admit I was skinny) me he married. I am not letting this one year ruin my body forever. So, starting TOMORROW...I am throwing away the oreos, sugared sodas, pizzas, and waffles. I will be headed to the commissary to buy zucchinni, squash, salad, chicken, and water. The gym has also been calling my name! I should have stopped this snacking thing along time ago when my jeans started to get snug, but I didn't want to accept it. I am actually really upset with myself and very embaressed, and this needs to stop now. So, if anyone has any words of advice, maybe a healthy meal plan to share, just words of encouragement...I need them desperately. I am really doing this on my own, but truth is, I need your help in continuing it. So, either leave it here or email me at amanda.rauwolf@yahoo.com. I usually don't say this, but I do need yalls help, so get to writing!

Signature

2 Comments:

Blogger wildernesswoman said...

Avoid foods with High Fructose Corn Syrup-I swear that stuff just makes you more hungry. Fills you up fast and then in an hour you want to eat again. HFC's make my tummy hurt. Watch out for those "fake" healthy foods, like fruit juice with HFC. Good luck with your new food style.

December 21, 2009 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Amanda, as I can't imagine you gaining weight, i can say that I am with you! I am at an embarrassing all time high with my weight as well. Mine is a combination of meds that I am on and lack of excercise and unfortunately...AGE!!! So, starting January 1 I will be doing Weight Watchers. That really works and is really easy because you can eat most foods but in moderation and you have to keep up with the points. Good Luck!

Kelly

December 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home