Friday, January 1, 2010

Flashback Friday!

This is the first day of the New Year in 2010, and I am already doing a flashback (haha). However, I am doing a flashback of New Year's Eve so that will be my excuse. In the photo below, Gregg and I are getting ready to say hello to the year 2007. This picture was taken about ten minutes before midnight...right before he proposed! New Year's is kind of Gregg and my holiday. Something great always happens on New Years. On our first New Year's together, we finally said our first I love you's which took a couple months. On the second, we got engaged. However, all the other New Year's we were apart, but Gregg always seemed to out shine himself by sending videos of himself saying how much he cared about me, calling me, and more. This year, since he is deployed we had to have New Year's over instant messenger. We did midnight at his time because he was super tired from working.


Here we are at 11:50 pm on December 31, 2006


Also, here is Gregg in his Class A's. It came in the other day. Doesn't he look important?


Signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home