Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Webcam Christmas

After all of the cake making, I came home to webcam with the family while they had their Christmas celebration. I talked to them for a good hour while they finished cooking dinner. Uncle Rick and Aunt Wezi openned their gift from me on the webcam, and seemed as though they really liked it which makes me happy. I had to get a couple pictures of everyone because I have not seen them in a really long time. So, here is my crazy, but will never change Italian family.

Right to Left: Sister Katie, Cousin Lauren, Dad, Cousin Elena, and Sister Melissa
Left to Right: Mom, Dad, Aunt Wezi, and Uncle Rick And Lets Not forget my sister Sarah!

Signature


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you honey!!! So glad we were able to see you, if you couldn't be here...next best thing!!!

December 28, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home