Thursday, December 2, 2010

Question of the Day: Headbands

Do you think headbands are an okay accessory for girls in their 20 something's?

I keep debating on purchasing these things because I don't know if I could pull them off or if they would just make me look younger than I already am....decisions, decisions....


Also, if headbands are okay, is there particular styles of headbands that one should steer clear of?

All your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated because I know a lot fo you girls are big style guru's.




4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer B said...

Well you can't go wrong wearing headbands if you end up looking like Blair Waldorf. Her style is impeccable.

December 2, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Abbey said...

Let me just say that this post was made in perfect timing! I actually just bought my first headband today : ) I cannot have it until Christmas though. I do not think the headbands are too young or childish. I bought one with a black flower and pearls (simple and classy). I think you should probably start off small and then as you gain more confidence with the look you are going for, upgrade to the bigger/flashier ones. Hope this helps : )

December 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Love from Texas said...

Headbands are so fun! I have one from express that actually has feathers. I'm wearing it for Christmas... I think I'm subconsciously jealous that Hadley gets to wear bows. So headbands are my outlet ;)

December 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen other girls your age wearing them...you should definitely invest! Go with what you like and don't worry about what others think. As long as you like it you are good!!!

Love, Mom

December 4, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home