Friday, November 26, 2010

Sharing A Link

A blogger/military friend of mine posted a link about another blog post. It had to do with random acts of kindness during the holiday season. I felt so inspired by this blog post that it got me thinking. So many people these days create wish list after wish list of what they want. What we really need to be doing is showing our sincere gratitude for what God has given us. Take a look at the post HERE.

I wish I could do everything on the list, but I just can't be putting down money on a lot of things due to us moving soon from Italy to Memphis, TN. However, I would like to do a couple of things...for instance, I would like to make some goodies for the people who work at our post office on post. They work so hard, especially this year. They are receiving items from down range since all our soldiers are back now, taking in Christmas packages, and sending our Christmas packages. It is a mad house in our post office, but every worker always has a smile on their face...it makes me happy.

I hope everyone gives at least one random act of kindness this year...Be thankful this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Love from Texas said...

So true!!! PS - Your Thanksgiving table was beautiful. Where'd you get your dishes? They're exactly what I've been looking for!

PPS - The Kinect and Dance Central are now on our wish list. I told James - It'll be great. Like cheerleading again everyday! Haha ;)

November 26, 2010 at 8:54 PM  
Anonymous KM said...

I imagine you are are fantastic at giving KINDESS all the time!!! and even if you can't do everything on the list--- just little simple acts mean just as much, sometimes more, right!? THANKS for YOUR kindness and I'm tickled that you enjoyed my post. I hope you have the most wonderful CHRISTMAS!!!

December 1, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home