Monday, November 8, 2010

Question of the Day: Carpet Clean

How do you keep your carpet/rug clean? Please share your knowledge, products, tips, ideas, etc.

It seems like I can never keep my rug clean. I am already on my second rug for the living room in two years and I'm about to have to trash it. It always seems like I turn around for ten seconds and then a spot is there and won't come out. I have a little Yorkie, but he is not too messy...So, where does it come from? Many of my friends have toddler's and their rugs always look so good. So, what am I doing wrong?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

With this rain and mud, it might be dirt tracked in from that. I just use a little Dirt Devil hand vac on my cheapo $20 rugs, lol. It seems to work, and we're going to trash them when we move anyway. On the actual stains, I use Resolve and it works wonders! And it smells good!

November 8, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger raquel miranda said...

I have a little Dirt Devil Power Stick that I got from Target for about $15 that I try and run over our carpets about four-five times a week, just whenever I get the chance. And then I use our super hardcore vacuum at least once a week. And ditto to resolve on stains!

November 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scotchguard ur rug...
g

November 10, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home