Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Carnival and S.S.S.

On friday, my work finally hosted our annual Halloween Carnival for the kids here on Caserma Ederle. It was a long stressful process getting ready for this event, and I am glad to see it done and gone. I was in charge of the picture taking booth, and man was it draining. I thought it would be a piece of cake, but it wasn't at all. I had to listen to so many parents yelling at me because they were "next," and that I needed to take another picture because the one before made their kid look awful. UGH! I feel so bad for those who work with Santa and the Easter bunny.

However, my friend's and I had fun dressing up for the event. I didn't try on my costume until the day before and I didn't realize how short it was until that time. So, I had to make a last minute trip the day of the carnival and buy some tights I will never wear again. Anyways, here is a picture...


After the carnival, I came home to the Fab four for a barbeque. The boys grilled the steaks while Justine and I made a couple of side dishes. It was a nice night to spend with friends.


Photobucket


{Saturday}
It's that time where I start cleaning out the pantry, so it is grab whatever you can get your hands on night. I had a P.B.&J. Yummy!

{Sunday}
Breaded Chicken
Stuffed Portebello Mushrooms from Two Peas and their Pod

{Monday}
Loaded Salad Night

{Tuesday}
Salmon
Potatoes
Asparagus

{Wednesday}
Leftover Night

{Thursday}
Sticky Chicken
Lima Beans

{Friday}
Lasagna
Salad

It took a lot of energy to go to the commissary this weekend for groceries. I have been super tired, and the headaches I have been having for the past three weeks have been hurting me more than ever. But there you go, my meal planner for the week. ** Side Note: My meal planner has caught on to other people over here. sooo exciting...

I hope everyone is having a very Happy Halloween this weekend! Be safe. Until next time, later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur tuesday dinner offering salmon sounds wonderful....i am wanting to make a dinner using blackened salmon...it's available at sams's club , but so darn expensive...the closest i get to having it is the saturday sample booth at sam's...can't wait for the weekend!

November 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home