Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Current Favorites!

I love my L'Oreal Revitalift! I put it on every night and I wake up with it feeling a lot smoother and tighter. I know what you are thinking, "You are in your twenty something's...you don't need that!" I was watching the Dr. Oz show a couple months ago, and he said it is never to early to start using anti-aging creams. He said that people who start using their creams when they are twenty, they actually will look a lot younger when they are older. So, Revitalift...Bring it On!
I am absolutely addicted to Scentsy! Anyone that knows me can state that I am obsessed! I know own three warmers and have many scents. Right now, I have the Christmas Tree scent going in my living room and My Dear Watson in the bedroom. What I love so much about these is that I can have it on at all times, even when I leave. There is a bulb that heats the wax instead of a flame. I reccomend everyone getting one of these, they are well worth the price!
Oh my goodness, If I have a bag of these in my hands, I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. They are so good, and have just enough sweet and spice to meet Gregg and I's both taste buds! Doritos is probably making a lot of money off of me right now, and hopefully they will forever keep these on the shelf!


Living in Italy has made me aware that accessories are important to every outfit! My accessory ends with a beautiful scarf, I love em! I can't get enough of these and neither can my Italian friends...therefore, I know I have style!


Okay, so those are my current favorites. What are yours?



4 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I love Willow Tree figurines, big giant cookbooks and Yankee Candles. Cookie cutters, chicken pitchers, scarves and jackets. Haven't tried Scentsy yet....where do you get yours?

December 11, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

My neighbor sells them, so I go to her most of the time. However, I have also just bought from the site: http://www.scentsy.net/en-us/index.aspx

The nice thing about buying from a consultant is that you don't pay the taxes that you would on the site, just the shipping.

December 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My current favorites are my Vera Bradley hipster(why have I carried a big purse for so long), shoes of course (they are a given for me), nutrigrain bars, and Jeff Dunham (he makes me smile and he is durn cute too!)
Also like accessories: trying to push myself a little in this area. I have always been lacking. So when you are ready to leave put on one more accessory and you are good to go:)! Love, Mom

December 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Legally Lovely said...

Hi sweetie! I just stumbled on your blog and am SUPER JEALOUS that you are living it up in Italy. Those scarves are gorgeous - I especially love the red and blue ones on the right. Pretty!

xoxo.
Emma

December 20, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home