Thursday, October 15, 2009

Margarita Time


Margaritas! Oh how I miss you so! I need one so badly right now. I am having one of those girls weeks, and my body is breaking down more and more as the week progresses. No one here in Italy knows how to make a margarita and it makes me mad! Its too much work to make them at home. You can use the water straight from the sink. You have to boil the water, let it cool down, put them in the ice tray, let them freeze, and then crush it in the blender. By the time you are down, its just not worth it. I want the life where you can come home, and a margarita is waiting at the door for you with a man who wants to work his hands right in the upper part of my back.

Alright, come back down from day dreaming...
I know that will never happen in a million years. I am just having one of those rough days. Gregg and I are about to lay down and watch 17 Again for the first time, and hopefully that will relax me. I already went down to the Kabab stand and bought me one of those...it helped a bit.

So, if anyone would like to FedEx me one of those nice drinks...go for it! It will be greatly appreciated! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home