Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nature Walk

This post is all about Gregg because I can never talk about him enough, and I feel like I don't feel his mom in on how he is doing anymore since I don't talk to her much anymore...its just too darn expensive from Italy to the States!

Gregg had to do some daily trips to the mountains this week. He did not appreciate them one bit. They ruck marched all day long! I don't know how those boys do it. Walk up a mountain with 80 lbs. on your back? Insane, I say! Well, our friend Paschal was smart to bring a camera along and snapped a few pictures. Thanks Paschal!!

Oh, by the way, this is around the city Asiago...a beautiful place. I wish I could have gotten pictures when I went up there.



A gorgeous place to hike, so pretty!
Gregg in midfall...Uh oh!

Stopped to take a break.

There he goes again.
Good job babe! You did a great on Tuesday and Wednesday! Oh no, he is calling me now for another massage...he's sore. So, I gotta go. Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

You are such a sweetheart, I so miss talking to you. Love ya. Momma R.

October 15, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home