Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MegHan B*


Okay, so all of you know my job works with kids between 6th - 12th grade. Well, I have to tell you about this one fabulous little lady. Her name is Meghan B. We are not suppose to be playing favorites at the center, but Meghan has definitely fit that profile for me. She has a bit of a british accent, and says the darnest things, like dandy, clever, and more. She always brightens my day. This week we have been working on her school project together, and it happens to be the craftiest thing we have ever done. I will take a picture of it when we are done. She is also my style guru. Now, she told me to tell you all that this was not a good day for taking pictures because she just through the outfit on...which is true. Maybe tomorrow I can get another with a cute outfit.
At the end of the week, I will be the saddest girl in the Vicenza Community. Meghan will be PCSing to Delaware, and I am not dealing with it very well. I mean come one, Delaware? Who needs Delaware? Meghan would love to stay here, but knows Italy is not forever. I will miss my long chats with her, our snack adventures (Kiwi's), Rock Band experiences, Croatia trip lounging days, and our crafty moments. I have never been so close with a youngster than I have with Meghan. She has definitely become apart of my life, and I am truely greatful to have met her.
I'll miss you MegHan B*

1 Comments:

Anonymous meghan(: said...

(: well this just happens to be me!
i miss you too(:
Italy was just Dandy!(: haha,

December 11, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home