Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Brazillion Restaurant

Okay, time to post again. Not much to say though, so I guess some pictures will be good enough. Every now and then, we gather a huge group together and go to "the brazillion restaurant." We call it that because no one can ever remember the name of it. This place is somewhat good, and great to the boys. First off, we go through an Italian all you can eat salad bar...and its nothing like what you see in the states. Next time I go, I will be sure to get a picture. Your course is all you can eat meat...See, thats why the boys love it. The meat here is different than the states, but still very good. I am proud of myself everytime because I try an animals heart, and its actually pretty good. Gregg loves them and gets four, but I always do one. Well, this gang is the last group we went with. We added a new family that has never gone before... The Cope's, and we added some more girls into the group. Usually its just Justine and myself. So welcome, Sonja and Missy!

Gregg always has to be a goof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home