Monday, October 12, 2009

Food Art

Well, I posted a picture of Gregg at work, and I wanted to show you guys a craft project I did at work with some of the kids. I am showing you guys because a lot of you that look at my blog have kids, and this would be a great project to do with them. On this day, we were suppose to be doing Potato Prints. Potato Prints are where you carve a picture into a potato and then use it as a stamp. Well, we didn't have potatoes so I started to make up things as I went. I found some apples, cut them in half, put paint on them and started to stamp. Then, I turned my stamping into art! Here you go...
I made some cards for the kids I did the craft project with!


I should have made a lady bug instead of a butterfly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home