Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tuesday's Lists: Current Obsessions

Okay, so I stumbled on Jessica's Blog and found a fun project called "Tuesday's List." Now, this week I stumbled on it a couple days late, but I want to do the topic that they started this week so I can keep up with them. This week it was called "Current Obsessions."


Calling all compulsive list-makers! (Yes, YOU.) Come join me and my fellow list-addicts every Tuesday for some bulleted, categorized, and numbered fun. We'll share faves, hates, memories, recipes, heck even cleaning products. Let's develge our secrets and learn from each other! So start your lists now, add some pics if you're really bored, and let us know a little more about you and your family. See you Tuesdays :)
{1} Yankee Candle; Garden Sweet Pea: I go through so many of these. I am always burning this Yankee Candle, and that is why my house always smells sooo good! However, as the season changes to winter, I will be switching to the Christmas Pine Tree smell.
{2} Kebab: This yummy treat is something I love to have in Italy. They have tiny little shops just about every couple of blocks. They especially good on those nights you had just a bit much to drink. lol. {3} Laptop: Everyone who knows me, knows I can not live without a laptop. I am on it multiple times a day to check in with family and friends!





{4} Bras and Panties: Yes, I am obsessed. A girl can't have enough of these things. People say I have way too much, but I don't care. A girl has to look good underneath the clothes because that is what makes them feel good. And plus, if you were to get in any kind of accident, you wouldn't want to die or have any doctor see you in your granny panties!






{5} Crystal Light On The Go: enough said.


{6} Mary Kay Lip Gloss: Anywhere I go, this goes. This little thing always helps on a day you don't have enough time to put on makeup. If I had to pick only one piece of makeup to have for the rest of my life, it would be this.





{7} Kiabi: Kiabi is my favorite store in Italy. All there clothes look so cute. They are kind of like Old Navy and Target, but better!

{8} Burnt Orange, Green, and Beige
These are my favorite colors to work with lately. Soon I will have my living in all these colors.

Alright, well those are my "Current Obsessions." Look back this coming Tuesday for "Favorite Stores."





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home