Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday's List


Alright, here I go again, missing my days with these posts. Gregg and I had one tough day yesterday at both of our jobs, so we decided to have some relaxation time. I made manicotti last night, and I always love when I make it because I get tons of praises from Gregg and its so good on the tummy after a hard day. After that, let the back and forth of the massages begin...YES!


Anyways, lets get to Tuesday's List.
Calling all compulsive list-makers! (Yes, YOU.) Come join me and my fellow list-addicts every Tuesday for some bulleted, categorized, and numbered fun. We'll share loves, hates, memories, recipes, heck even cleaning products. Let's develge our secrets and learn from each other! So start your lists now, add some pics if you're really bored, and let us know a little more about you and your family.

Rules: Not many. Just post my button at the top of your post so we can all be linked together to share. Doesn't matter how many things are on your list.


Okay, so everyone knows I live in Italy by now. So, I am going to post my favorite clothing stores in Italy.


First Off, Kiabi
I like this store because I can get a lot of my staples here. You know the plain Jane's that just go with everything. Its always nice to know you can have a store like this, and its only a couple of blocks from house which is nice. One of these days, I will walk there instead of driving the car three blocks. lol.

Also, everyone knows from my previous post that I am obsessed with bras and panties! And anyone in my family, knows its a problem. A girl just can't get enough! Well, I think God was thinking of me when he decided to right this chapter of my life and living in Italy. Italians sure do love their undergarments and I fall in line with them easily. Tezenis is one of my favorite ones here in Italy. They are the most affordable so I can walk out with the double the amount anywhere else. Sorry Victoria's Secret, but this store kicked your bootay in practical wear! They also have some cute lounge wear!


Since I am over here in Italy, with the government, they try as much as possible for us to shop at the grocery store they provide which is the Comissary. However, I have been hating on it lately. A lot of the times, they are just about out of everything you go in there for, and the fruits and vegtables go bad FAST! This is why I have decided to head over to Emisfero lately. They are like the states super Target, but way BETTER! They have so many choices and I like being able to get some of the options Italians provide rather than Americans. They have fresh fruits and vegtables, meat, fish, bread, and more. Also, they have a die for pastry section that is always so hard to ignore!



Now, I will always end up back in the states so, I have to tell you about the clothing stores I love back home. A girl can never go wrong with Express. They have jeans there that just fit me perfectly in length...and thats a hard thing to do! I also like that they have these huge sales every now and then where they bring out tubes and tubes of clothes and I just dig for hours. Express gets comission like crazy from me on those days!



However; my favorite store of all time, and will never change, is The Limited. I love love love this store. Sometimes, I literally have to force myself not to go into this store because I spend 100s of dollars. Ask my mother, she has had to do a couple of interventions in my lifetime. They are also good about marking their prices down. Their clothes are amazing quality and definately me style.


Also, I like stores like Target, Payless, More than Words, and definately HOBBY LOBBY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home