Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Well, this past weekend was Gregg's birthday weekend. I guess he could say he had a blast! We did everything you possibly could in Vicenza. He got a huge pile of his favorite movies from me. Those included: Pulp Fiction, Resevoir Dogs, Boondock Saints, Havoc, Walk the Line, Role Models, all 5 Harry Potter Movies, and I know I am missing another...but oh well. On Thursday night, we went out to dinner with two of his friends: Diaz and Soko. We went to Zushi which is probably our favorite place! (The picture below is us at the restaurant) After that I took Gregg to the barracks to spend some time with all the boys while I slept in the car ( I was sick as a dog ). He couldn't believe I didn't tell him I was feeling so bad, but I wanted him to have a good night. On friday, we went bowling with a huge group of friends which is always fun! After that Gregg and I went out to a few places by ourselves and had the best time! Saturday was our day to recooperate and relax. Who knows what is on our agenda today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home