Saturday, October 10, 2009

Alright, its the "Friday 5." This is for anyone that needs to vent about their week, and they can do it right here on Friday's. The only rule is, you have to keep the venting to a maximum of five...its actually a lot harder than you think!

So, lets begin...

{1} My work hours...I only started working because I was bored sitting around the house all day, and so I could get a little extra money coming in order for Gregg and I to do more things. So, I signed on as a part-time Child & Youth Program Assistant. For the past 2 1/2 months now, I have been working crazy; almost like a full-time employee. This is NOT what I asked for. It seems like Gregg and I hardly get to see each other anymore. When he is off, I work. And, when I am off, he works. I mean, the money is nice, but seriously, I hardly get to see my husband...EVER!

{2} Paving roads in Italy...okay, so there is this road on the way to post that needed repaving badly. I was excited when I started to see them working on it...I really was! However, the excitement started to diminish when the repaving turned into DAYS! I mean come on, does it really take days to repave a road..I don't think so! In the states, construction workers finish a road within hours. Why can't that happen here as well? I understand Italians need their nap time from 1:00 -3:00 pm, but come on, you are just causing everyone to have a headache on their drive into town with all the traffic jams.

{3} Yesterday, I was rushing to work which rarely happens. I am usually 15-30 minutes early. And, of course, on the day I am rushing, someone has decided to park their car right in front of our moving gate. Therefore, I can not get the car out of our drive in gate. What an idiot!! I don't care if you are only going to be parked for 15 minutes or less...You just don't park there. Believe me, these people got some mean eye contact from me!

{4} "The Nobel Peace Prize goes to Barack Obama for his extraodinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize...I mean come on! If I begin to go off, we will be here all day. Let's just say, this is rediculous.

{5} People that break agreements! UGH, this just gets me the most. If you agree to something that is important to someone else, you should keep it. I don't care if you have forgotten, it still hurts. So, be prepared to get the silent treatment, one word answers, and more!

Okay, that was helpful. Now I feel like I can start a whole new week with no worries! Now, I have to go get ready for ANOTHER barbeque in the military life. Just between us, but barbeques are getting a little old for me! At least its not at my house this time. I might post some old photos I was just given from a friend later this evening..So, I will check you guys later! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home