Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally 21!

Alright, so it was my birthday weekend, and it was the best time I have had in Italy so far! It all started off on Thursday night when Gregg came home, and I had to go pick him up. Ended up spending some time with friends and watching movies with Gregg. On Friday, Gregg suggested I go to work with him so he can spend as much time with me as possible. It was a fun day laying in the sun watching him clean guns that were used at his last training rotation. On Saturday, Gregg and I just relaxed at home and I got to make the famous enchiladas..yum! Now Sunday, wow oh Sunday! That was a great day! I got yummy cupcakes and presents from friends, and we also went Medieval Times in Verona, Italy. Medieval Times is the coolest thing I have ever done in my life. It was us and practically Gregg's whole platoon. It was amazing! We went and saw the show and then went and drank at a local pub. I can't even really explain the experience I had at Medieval Times, I just suggest that everyone go to it at least once in their life! I am adding some pictures from the night:




On Monday, my actual birthday, I got woken up by a birthday kiss, and then finished out the day how I wanted. To just stay at home on the couch with my husband watching movies and goofing around. I could have not asked for more...but wait, there was. Greggory made me dinner and it was delicious! Thanks to everyone who sent birthday shout outs and were a part of my weekend. It is definitely one I will never forget!

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." Buddha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home