Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just An Update

Hello All,

Well, nothing new here. It still has been the same old thing...Waiting patiently for Greggory to get home from training while it pours and pours and pours outside. He will get here late Thursday night (hopefully), and I have been passing time trying to get the house cleaned. It has taken a lot of pull to get me up and about sweeping and mopping the floors. Those two things are what I hate the most. I would rather do laundry, dust, dishes, and more only to get away from sweeping and mopping. Lately, I have been watching all the seasons of The Girls Next Door, and it has been making me crave cake like no other. It seems like every episode contains this delicious looking cake, and I wish I could have a piece right now. Luckily, my birthday is on Monday and hopefully someone will make me one! Actually, I already know...Justine is making me one, and I can't possibly wait any longer! I finally found the theme I wanted to do for my picture collage. I did the reception from our wedding. It turned out amazing! They both hang in the hallway. Here are pictures of them:


Yesterday, Justine and I went back to Nove. I didn't buy anything, but I did go for my sign I got made last time. It turned out so good! I love it so much. They only way I could think to hang it with was wire, and it looks kinda tacky, but oh well. If anyone has any better ideas, let me know! So, I went back for the sign, and Justine went to buy some gifts for family. We both had a good time driving out there and just having a girls day! And, I know Rauwolf is not an Italian name, but who cares, WE ARE IN ITALY!!


Jack has been doing great! I know he is going to go nuts once he sees Gregg walk through that door on Thursday. And then, Gregg will be giving him a bath and that excitement will disappear for a bit. haha. He is going to the vet next week to get his yearly shots, and I know that will not be fun. Oh, he is not liking these storms come to find out. He freaks out; kinda like Marley on Marley and Me, but I have not seen blood yet..luckily! Anyways, here is another picture!


Okay, Ill try and give more updates as they come along. I miss everyone! Until next time, later!

"When you are safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you're having an adventure yo wish you were safe at home." Thorton Wilder

2 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Just an FYI, if Jack gets sick from having shots, give him just a drop of Benedryl. We use to give it to Hercules when he had shots.

April 29, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

good to know, thanks!

April 30, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home