Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tell Me 10, Just 10 Things

(1.) Eating pizza and drinking wine with hubby next to me is the happiest moment I can have in my marriage
(2.) Love the night's it storms and you can stay in and just chill.
(3.) Missing the chocolate festival this year slightly broke my heart.
(4.) I am having the major urge to start decorating for Christmas even though its only the end of October.
(5.) Justine dyed my hair, so I feel much better.
(6.) Gregg having staff duty every four days is draining on him and myself.
(7.) Is getting nervous now that winter is approahing over here.
(8.) Is stressing my Halloween costune is not going to get here in time.
(9.) Kiko makeup is becoming my one important everyday item.
(10.) Finding out Old Time Pottery is closing made my heart sink a bit.
There you go, just 10 things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home