Friday, December 18, 2009

All About Sweets

The day before Gregg left before deployment, I asked him what one last goodie he would like to have before he leaves for a year. Surprisingly, he said the dessert with the nilla wafers, bananas, and pudding, and hot chocolate. Crazy, huh? For a man who hates sweets, this was shocking to me, but I was very happy to make it. So, here are my masterpieces...

My Hot Chocolate: And yes, I have gotten into it this year. Plus, I am going Starbucks style.
Gregg's Hot Chocolate..He does not like Whip Cream...Crazy man!
Also, The Friday before he left. I took off work without him knowing so we could spend a whole extra day together. He was definately surprised and greatful. I had a whole day planned, and that night, of course I had to go the romantic route. We did dinner and a movie in that night. Gregg and I both made Manicotti TOGETHER. We had so much fun in the kitchen, and Gregg appreciated how much work I go through to make this favorite for him. After dinner, we ate the requested (by both of us...surprising again) chocolate cake that you will see below.


Signature


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home