Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

This past week at work, our activity was GINGERBREAD HOUSES! I can not remember doing this in my life, so I was super excited when this day came. However, It was a lot more difficult than you would think. The icing we created was too thin, and it caused the grahm crackers NOT to stick together. I wanted to make a BIG one filled with all kinds of candy...Worthy to be put on CANDY MOUNTAIN. lol. Unfortunately, my partner (one of the teens that came in..Megan) ended up with a tiny one. By the end of it, we were wanting this thing to be over with and to keep standing for at least ten minutes. But here it is....our semi-masterpiece.








Signature

1 Comments:

Blogger wildernesswoman said...

If only the Gingerbread houses could stay fresh until Gregg gets back home.

December 21, 2009 at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home