Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Cookies at Work

This past Wednesday, the 2nd, we decorated cookies at work! I had so much fun, and it certainly passed the time. Mine were not all Christmas themed, but I didn't care. The kids were not going with the Christmas theme that much, so why should I as well. I am starting to dislike my job if anyone was wondering. Don't get me wrong, I love the kids and I love doing stuff like this, but there is just more stuff to it, and I am not happy anymore. I am only keeping it right now because the money is good, and I could not leave the kids I hang out with everyday.
The cookies were kind of hard to decorate because they were so small and we didn't have the correct decorating tools. Top Row: "R" for Rauwolf of course, I tried to attempt a present, but the cookie was too small to put the bow on it, and then I was making a heart for Gregg, but the sprinkles came out way too fast. Bottom Row: My attempt at a snowflake, a Christmas tree, and then my second attempt at Gregg's heart (BETTER).



Signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home