Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Behind

I am so sorry I am behind on my blogging. It has been crazy, but calm and I am enjoying every bit of it...Well, except for the fact that the days are going by so very fast! Gregg and I have been trying to spend as much time together as possible. We had to pack him up for deployment this past weekend and I did better than I thought, but I still had the knot in my stomach that liked to rise to my throat every now and then. Gregg and I are well into the holiday season. The house is officially decorated, the meals have been bought, and now all we have left is to eat, open presents, and get last minute power of attorney's. Time is definitely going by way too fast, and can't believe my baby will be gone anytime after next week.

I have also been excepted to UMUC and will start school in January. I can't wait to get school started again, but nervous to see if I can do it all over again. I am hoping to finish by the end of next year because Gregg and I do not want to be in school together....that would just be hard on us. So, if anyone knows there history or their science...I will probably be calling you!

Gregg and I went to go see the movie 2012 this past weekend and I did not expect to see what I saw. I was expecting to see a great movie with a great story, and I didn't. It was way too long, I got tired of sitting in the movie theather chair, and the story was way too corny. The only thing it had was good effects. I was certainly disappointed, but know this end of the world thing will not happen in 2012.

Okay, so today is tuesday's list. I don't have enough time to do it before work, so I will come back later and complete it. I promise I won't skip out this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home