Friday, November 13, 2009

Its Christmas Time...Well for Us!

Its Christmas Time...Well for Us! I am going to post a few of my Christmas decorations. This is my first time to actually have a Christmas with my husband and I am pretty excited about it!

First off, are my vases filled with ornaments. I stole this idea frommy Mom who started to do it a couple of years ago. We are doing kind of a red and gold theme at our house, and this ornaments work perfectly!


The next two are my nativties...I adore them. I saw another one at this store here in the mall and I want it badly...Do you think I need another?....Please say yes, please say yes!






Got to have Santa!




The Christmas decor I bought this year at the PX. Justine bought a green tim one with three snowmen. I think these are just too cute as well!



My Christmas pot holders!


I have more decorations going up, but I wanted to show you a little at a time! It should be snowing here soon, and I am not ready for that, but bring on Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home