Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Wreath




Alright, I promised a finished wreath and here it is!


I am not very happy with the way it turned out, but thats okay. It gave me something to do for the past couple of days. I am not happy with the way the ribbon is laying around the wreath. I might just end up taking it off. I also tried my hardest to make sure my bow looked decent. Hope Mom is proud! Justine helped me with it because I was just too darn nervous about it. Well, its hanging on or door right now, and who knows how long I will keep it up! But there is another DIY project I was craving to do.
Now I am workng on some canvas art. I put on the base coat so far. Next is drawing the design and then painting that in. Hopefully, it will be good enough to hang in the living room. If not, in the back room is where it will go. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home