Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas on Dec. 1st

Well, I came home one night to Gregg cooking dinner and it impressed me more than anything. He was only making Hamburger Helper, but who cares? I didn't have to cook! Also, I found out he did his Christmas shopping, and wrapped the gifts. He was ready to have Christmas out of the blue, and I was not prepared. All of Gregg's gifts had not come in yet, but he was so anxious and excited about the gifts that he got me that I don't think he could wait. So, we did Christmas! I do have pictures, but Gregg asked if these pictures could not be posted on here. I will, however, send them to parents, if they would like to see them. Gregg did an amazing job on his own; and he purposely did not get me anything on my list. He got me: A new makeup bag, lotion and perfume, the movie: Four Christmases, and a Mini Laptop. He went ALL out! He definitely put my presents to him to shame...but thats okay! So, after the gifts were all opened, we ended the night by watching my movie! It was out of the blue, but perfect!

Signature

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

That's my BOY. He does have that sweet romantic side.

December 8, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home