Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mrs. Wolf, PLEASE!!!!

Okay, here is a post where venting is definitely going to be present. I just love how the boys always come to me and say, "Mrs. Wolf, can we please use your place to chill at, PLEASE?!!" and this also includes my husband asking. I said yes again because they all promised they would clean up before they leave! And guess what? They didn't!
Here is how they left it. However, this is better than previous times, but still...
I am actually a lot more upset with two other things. As soon as the boys decided to enter our apartment, someone dropped two full bottles of wine on my kitchen floor. It ruined my kitchen rug, my houseshoes, and someone elses shoes. It took so many paper towels to clean up the mess because I am not using my own towels and staining them. It also took him a couple of swiffer pads, and I know I am going to have to go in there today to bleach the floors. But I am going to step back, take a deep breathe, because it could happen to anyone....

This next one was completely my husbands fault. He decided to knock over a side table and a cup filled with wine went all over the wall. How do I clean this off? I guess he better get a paint brush ready! GRRR!!! I took a picture of it this morning.


Now, I need to step back again...I guess this is all really half of my fault because I was the one that said yes...I don't know how I let that, "Mrs. Wolf, PLEASE?" line break my No streak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home