Friday, October 23, 2009

The Friday Five

Once Again...The Friday Five! Here is the place to vent about anything that happened this week that just made you mad. Only rule is, there has to be five; no more, no less! Got it? Now GO!


{1} I have to work late nights on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday which do not give Gregg and myself time to relax together as a couple. He wanted to go out of town this weekend and I hated the fact that I had to turn him down because of work. This is stupid...


{2} Greggs car window got busted out! Nice, this is just great. I think it was the gypses trying to get in and find money or gas coupons because nothing was stolen. Not even the $500 stereo or the $600 subs in the trunk. Gregg seems to think it was kids, but who knows. I am more mad because I do not know how this is going to get fixed. In italy, you can't just go get it fixed. You have to find the specific window yourself, you have to order it yourself, and then you have to install it yourself. Gregg says he does not feel comfortable doing it by himself on his car, and I don't blame him.

{3} I went to Medieval Times but I could not enjoy myself because I was working and had to chaperone a bunch of teenagers in a place that was giving all you can drink beer. JEEZ; I had my work cut out!...Are they paying me enough?


{4} I am also angry that my gas stove loves to cut off randomly now when I am trying to cook. I have had housing come and look at it multiple times, but they swear it works fine.


{5} Why does the Army think its physically okay to have our husbands work a 13 hour shift everyday. I mean, come on, we deserve some time with them too. I know you love your guys, but you don't need to keep them at work to just stand around...SEND THEM HOME, so at least, Gregg can have a hot meal every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home