Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jessica Cash

This post is dedicated to my best friend, Jessica Cash! I miss her very much, and wish I could see her now. I would go back to the states right now, but can't with Gregg about to deploy, and I wish she could come here, but I know how hard it is to fly half way around the world. Jessica and I have probably gone through more together than anyone else I know; through: being best friends, to long lost friends, to friends again, to losing people in our lives, to gaining new ones, to spending all of our money on clothes, to drunk nights, to breakups, to love, to marriages, and much more. Jessica has been there for me and has supported me more than anyone else I know. She has given me hard advice, but it was always truthful and I thank her for that. We are both in two very different places right now, but I always take the time to think about her and wonder how she is doing. My favorite memory of mine is when we were little and we were at her old house. We began to dress up in her dress up clothes (she had a closet full...literally), and then she began to teach me the hair shake. She said the best way to fix your hair is to flip your hair over and give it a good shake and then flip it back really fast! I laugh everytime I think of that time. I also remember when I drove to Baton Rouge one weekend, and we had a girls night all to ourselves. We went and got margaritas, ordered pizza, and watched tv. I loved this night because we could just relax and totally be ourselves!! It was the small things we did as friends that made our friendship so special. I also love how our families have also come together as friends! It truely makes my life and special and I am totally grateful for everything I have been given in the world. So, to Jessica, my very very good friend. Thank you for the many years we have spent together creating memories, and I hope to have many more. Also, I can't wait to see you! Hopefully, one of us will make it work. LOVE YOU!!



This picture truely explains our friendship..lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home