Monday, May 25, 2009

Vino

On Saturday, I actually had some fun! I wish I could do it everyday. I went to a winery called Villa Sceriman in Vo, Italy with my neighbor and her beautiful baby boy! First we went in and looked at all the wines they offer and I ended up buying three bottles. I probably would have walked away with a dozen if Greggory was with me, but I decided we do that a little later. Next, we ordered some bread and cheese. You can also order salami and olives, but we thought the two would be enough and it was. I tried two different wines while I was there and they were both so very delicious. I could have downed them in two seconds, but I held back and sipped slowly. We sat outside under a beautiful greenery canopy. The atmosphere was just amazing, and I felt like I was truly in Italy! I want Greggory to come home from training so I can take him there on a date. He would love it! I told him about it last night, and his exact words were, "You are having fun without me? Not fair!" Haha. I apologized, and explained that I am on a mission to find things for us to do on the weekend that are fun and wallet friendly. I can definitely add this trip to the list!

This is where you go get your food: bread, cheese, salami, and olives

This is where you order the wines you would like to taste; Sorry so blurry.

This is part of the wine store where you can buy your wines; Sorry so blurry.

This is the greenery canopy we sit under while drinking wine and eating. I'm sure it would be romantic at night when they turn on the lights there are strung up there.

Of course, Me.


On Sunday Night, I spent the evening with friends for dinner. I had a lot of fun hanging with then just sharing laughs and stories. Thanks again girls, and I hope we have another one soon!
Still waiting on all the housing stuff because there has been a lot of confusion and it is driving me crazy. I just want to know which house we end up with! I'll let you know more as soon as I know. Anyways, that's all I have for now. Until next time, later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

I'm glad that you're acclimating somewhat when Greggory is away. With the moving I guess it's a good thing you didn't have a bunch of stuff to hang on the walls. Just more work for you filling holes. Do you get the pleasure of the army packing and moving you? Love and miss you.

May 26, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yea, I figured..Gregg did stuff when I wasn't here. So, I can do it when he isn't here. However, when I mentioned I went to this..He got sad. Oh well, he will live! Yea, the army is going to pack me and move me..I just have to find a place first..and housing is making me mad!

May 26, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home