Saturday, October 23, 2010

All Pumpkin and S.S.S.

So, it is finally the weekend...Hooray! At work we have been busy getting ready for the Halloween Carnival we are having on Friday, so it has been somewhat stressful. Now, I get to enjoy some downtime for the first time in a really long time. Gregg has been having staff duty every four days and that has put some heavy burden on Gregg and I. Another reason why I am happy to the wecome the weekend with open arms.

The weekend started with coming home from work to babysit my best friends little, Logan. It was actually not hard to do because he just followed me around watching me clean up a bit. He is about 16 months, so I put him to work..lol. I gave him a wet wipe and taught him how to clean a coffee table. He absolutely loved it! We also spent the night giggling, giving high fives, and dancing to the hubby's jam.

Afterwards, Justine and Taylor came over. Justine and I spent the night baking Pumpking Bread. I got the recipe from Jessica at Love From Texas, and if you want the recipe...just click here. It tunred out to be delicious. I have never had anything pumpkin before, so I was dying to try it.


During the process, I wanted to use my food processor since it is something I haven't used it before. Justine and I were having trouble trying to figure out how to put it together, and during the process I sliced my hand open. It bled pretty bad and is still pretty sore.


After making the pumpkin bread, Justine colored my hair and my roots can't be even more happier. It was about time it got taken care of. Then, Gregg, Taylor, and myself decided to go down the street so the boys could have a couple of drinks...I had to stick with my yummy water since I was driving. Then we came home and I decided to crash. I made strict instructions that I did not want any alarms set, all the shutters closed, and no distractions. I was going to sleep in until my hearts content...and thats just what I did. It felt great!

Today I spent my time catching up picking up the house, and finishing up school work for the week. I had a major headache so I didn't want to do much of anything crazy. Now, I am just eating pizza, drinking wine, and watching The Back Up Plan. Life is good right about now...



Photobucket

{Saturday}
Order Pizza King

{Sunday}
CrockPot Pork Chops
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

{Monday}
Loaded Steak Salad

{Tuesday}
Chicken Drenced in Bread Crumbs
Pasta Side
Peas

{Wednesday}
Leftover Night

{Thursday}
Spaghetti
Green Beans

{Frisday}
Teriyaki Steaks
Mashed Potatoes
Spinach


Oh yum, its going to be a good week at our house! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend, and the week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home