Monday, November 9, 2009

First Timer

Since Gregg and I are celebrating all these holidays together for the first as a married couple. We are starting our new traditions and that means sucking up and trying new things. My family is used to the yummy Apple Cider drink as our winter thing, and Gregg's is used to Egg Nog. I always heard egg nog as being nasty and to stay away from it...so, I always have. Well, this year, I had to suck it up and try it, and Gregg had to try the cider life. Egg nog isn't too bad; its like melted down ice cream. I am proud to say Gregg and I are open to trying each others favorites out, but I think every year we will stock our kitchen with Gregg drinking his Egg Nog and me drinking my Apple Cider.

Here, I am about to drink my first sip....CHEERS!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home