Monday, November 9, 2009

"Thanksamas!"

So, the hubby is asleep on the couch sick; therefore, it is time for me to do some updating while I can. Gregg and I have had the best time on our vacation so far! We have pretty much done nothing, but cuddling and making memories giggling away. It has been so worth it, and I would not change one bit! We did manage to put our Christmas tree up this weekend. We are celebrating Christmas and Thanksgiving together this year because we will be apart due to certain circumstances (ahem....deployment). So, we are calling it, "Thanksamas!" I am going to upload some of the tree, and I will be uploading more later because I am still in the process of decorating the house. I am almost done with my wreath. The only thing I have left is the bow and I am nervous about it because I want it to look perfect for mom....She is just too darn good at bows. I want to thank my COLE PAIN FAMILY for making my Christmas tree look full! I miss you guys very very much! Gregg did put the star on the tree and that will be a Rauwolf tradition from now on. I did get a picture, but I promised I would not post it for the world to see.
Gregg also took me out to dinner on Friday night. I was so shocked because he thought of the idea all on his own. He went and got euro, picked the place out, and then asked me out....HOW CUTE IS THAT?! I miss those days. He also ordered wine, openned my door, and told me how good I looked...this was a true date and I hadn't had one in a really long time. I enjoyed it very much so!
okay, ill stop rambling and let you look at the pictures....



1 Comments:

Blogger wildernesswoman said...

You two are one cute and creative couple. Praying that Greggory makes it back home, safe and sound.

November 11, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home