Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday's List: Fall Fashion and Acessories

Today's Tuesday's List is about Fall Fashion and Acessories. I am not the kind of girl people go to for fashion advice, so we shall see how this goes. When everyone shops at Hollister, American Eagle, and Abercrombie, you will find me at The Limited, Thrift Stores, and The Buckle. So, here I go...



This year, I am all about the sweater vests. Call me old fashioned with these vests, but I always feel so comfortable in these things. I don't have this exact one, but I have some others and the collection is only getting bigger. These sweater vests are also becoming popular over here in Italy, so I know I am within whats in style these days.




With hand held up: I swear I will never leave the pea coat style. I purchased my first pea coat when I was a freshmen in high school. And, I still have it. Right now, I have two black ones; One with a hat and one without. I eventually want to branch out in my colors with red, white, and hopefully a patterned one. So, if anyone needs Christmas ideas...I am a size small. lol.



This is my first year, yes I know....I am a bit slow. Back then, I was completely against the whole legging thing, but it has grown on me. I bought my very first pair about two weeks ago and I have worn them like crazy. They go perfectly under a skirt, dress, shorts to the gym, and under jeans for that extra warmth...They are good in my book!




Dark Purple and Burnt Orange. I happen to love love love these two colors and they are definitely fall colors! Usually, my purchases this fall season consist of these two colors because they are so warm and just catch the eye.




My next purchase is some Italian boots. I don't want these exact pair, but I did see some at the mall last weekend that were 65 euro, and they were just too cute. So, I am going to save a little out of each paycheck and then take my little self down to Scarpe & Scarpe and purchase them!







During the fall season, I usually break out the more detailed earrings. In the summer, I wear a lot of plain post earrings because they are functional. I can go from pool to dinner without changing. In the fall, I like going all out with styles and colors. I am hoping to find a couple of cute ones at the market next week in Camisano.





Belts are definitely an all year round sort of thing, but I think they look even better during the fall season! So, I had to put it on my list!



In Italy, the Italians are all about their scarves and I am glad they are! I so far have 5 scarves and I wear all of them! I think I might even go purchase more to add to my collection. A girl can never have too many scarves...I mean, come on, we have to match!



So, there you go! I have my list done, and it didn't take me too long this time. I thought this was going to be kinda hard, but I enjoyed it very much! Next week is Thanksgiving Blessings, and maybe Jessica should put a limit on how many we can have....otherwise, I will be here forever. lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger wildernesswoman said...

The nice thing about wool sweater vests, is you can felt them, should they ever get too worn to wear anymore. Just wash them in super hot water and dry them in the dryer. Lo and behold out comes felt. Here in Ann Arbor, they sell purses, wallets, gloves made from felted wool clothing.

November 11, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home