Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Board

Okay, so it has been a stressful week at the Rauwolf house. On Wednesday, Gregg and I found out that he had to go to the board the next day, Thursday! What craziness is that?! Ususally you get a weeks notice to prepare yourself, but we got an afternoon. He was going to the board because he got nominated for Soldier of Month and I think that is a big deal. Gregg had to know so much information because they could ask for anything! So, that is what Gregg and I did on Wednesday night. I don't think I even got to eat dinner we were so busy and so stressed out. At this point we didn't care if he won or not, we just didn't want him to look bad.
So, here he is...studying his heart out!

Gregg ended up getting Second Place which is great!! I am so proud of him because he really did work hard at this! I think we went to bed as around 12:30 that night and then got up at five to get all dressed and there on time...We both need a nap now....multiple ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

Congratulations Greggory, I'm so proud of you!

November 3, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home