Sunday, August 30, 2009

It Happened Again...

Okay, so I am really getting frustrated with today's laptops. It seems like no matter how much money you invest in them, they will still break down. Gregg and I have three laptops in the house, and none of them work. My old laptop does not hold a charge and is being held together by tape. Gregg's old laptop will not turn on, and now his new one won't turn on. It is really really frustrating. Gregg and I spend a lot of time on these things to stay connected with everyone, so we need one. I just do not know when we will be able to get a new one. So, I am at a friends house using their laptop really quick to let everyone know that updates will have to be delayed once again...SORRY!!


Okay, rant over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home