Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SURVEY!

Just because nothing interesting is going on here...

Do you have any pets? Yes, a Yorkshire Terrier named Jack

What is the last book you read? Love the One You are With by Emily Giffin

Are you or were you a good student? I always made good grades and tested well. But I'm a HUGE procrastinator...

What's your favorite sport? Of course dance, but I love to watch football

Do you enjoy sleeping late? "Late" for me these days is 7:30, and yes; I would absolutely love it!

What's the weather like right now? Sunny and HOT! Welcome to ITALY!!

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Scrambled.

Is your room messy? Yes; actually. However, Gregg does love to through his clothes on the floor RIGHT NEXT to the hamper.

What do you like better: oranges or apples? Oranges.

Are you a good guesser? No way

Can you read other people's expressions? Yes

Do you have a job? Yes - Child & Youth Program Assistant.

What time did you wake up this morning? 6:30 a.m.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Bagel with Cream Cheese

What do you plan on doing tomorrow? Wake up early, walk a mile to work, hang with Justine and Logan, and then spend time with the hubs.

What's your favorite day of the week and why? Saturdays because Gregg is home and sometimes we travel..YAY!

What's your least favorite color? Yellow

Would you ever go skydiving? No I'm way too chicken.

What toothpaste do you use? Crest Vanilla Mint

Do you enjoy challenges? I do!

What's the worst injury you have had? Fractured Elbow

What's the last movie you saw? Gregg and I watched Gran Torino again last night

What's your favorite school subject? Psychology

What's your least favorite school subject? History

What is your dream vacation? Somewhere with all inclusive dining/drinks and Sun.

What is your favorite animal? Giraffes

Do you need to do laundry? Sadly no; I love to do laundry!

What color are your bed sheets? White

How do you like your coffee? UGH, I hate coffee!

Do you watch cartoons? Nope, can't say I do

Name three things in the world you dislike: trash, pushy people, and Euro

Would you ever have plastic surgery? Yes, if I really needed it

Name 10 things you'd like to accomplish within the next year:
1. Buy Furniture.
2. Get Gregg out of deploying.
3. Start looking into finishing my Psychology degree.
4. Pay off the Credit Card.
5. Take a nice vacation.
6. Talk my family into coming into Italy.
7. Get Gregg's work to Promote him.
8. Find a hobby to keep me busy.
9. Make it to Rome.
10. Get Christmas shopping done before December.


My Favorites:

Restaurant: States: Bahama Breeze --- Italy: Regina's
Season: Fall
Type of weather: Warm and Colorful
Emotion: Happy
Color: Green
Candy: Skittles
Fruit: Strawberries
Veggie: Okra
Dessert: Brownies
Type of cake: Lemon
Magazine: Cosmopolitan
TV Show: UGH, AFN SUCKS!
Holiday: New Year's and then 4h of July
Sport to watch: Football
Flower: Hydrangea's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home